Welcome to the West Midlands CAMRA Region
The Region covers the majority of CAMRA Branches in Staffordshire, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the metropolitan county of West Midlands. Twenty-six branches and sub-branches in all.
As of Feb 2017, regional membership = 18,227. National membership (latest) = 187,451
Next Regional Meeting - July 1st hosted by Dudley & South Staffordshire branch
Regional Mtg and AGM
It will be held in Kinver Constitutional Club, which has been the West Midlands Club of the Year on numerous occasions, including 2016. The meeting will be on 1st July, with an 1130 start.
Transport. We will run a mini-bus to and from Wolverhampton station. If you are interested in a place please mail ku.gro.armac.sdnaldimtsew@yraterces
Regional AGM The meeting will start off with the regional AGM. We will need to elect a Regional Director this year. If you are interested in the role please get your branch (or any branch) to nominate you and mail secretary as above. At the discretion of the presiding officer, nominations can be made on the day. Please note that nominations must come from a branch with the agreement of the branch committee. The presiding officer will be a member of the National Executive.
Contains regional & national events plus major branch events such as beer festivals
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
Follow CAMRA_Official on twitter
- Monday, 19:55 : Did you know that 345 #GE2017 candidates from 263 different constituencies have made a #pledgeforpubs?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Monday, 18:45 : The General Election is now just a few weeks away. Have you asked your #GE2017 candidates to #pledgeforpubs?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Monday, 17:35 : Thank you to all #GE2017 candidates who make a #pledgeforpubs over the weekend. Here's the latest party breakdown:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Monday, 14:05 : RT @CAMRABooks: Wild Pub Walks by @danieljneilson is released today! Order your copy now: ow.ly/zrAK30bVQCe pic.twitter.com/ruj4Tu8ulK
- Saturday, 23:09 : RT @GreenPartyAJ: I just signed the CAMRA_Official #pledgeforpubs ahead of #ge2017. For more info: camra.org.uk/pledgeforpubs pic.twitter.com/1S0v8ZX5n0
- Monday, 11:35 : The beer + pubs industry contributes £1.7 bn to the Scottish economy - ask your #GE2017 candidate to #pledgeforpubs: camra.org.uk/pledgeforpubs
- Monday, 09:05 : Hello! We're now back in the office, so if you've let us a message over the weekend we'll be in touch shortly
- Sunday, 14:05 : We believe that The Pubs Code must remain in place and support for licensees should be further improved: camra.org.uk/pledgeforpubs #GE2017
- Sunday, 12:15 : Are your Scottish #GE2017 candidates attending our drop-in session on Tuesday to #pledgeforpubs?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Sunday, 09:50 : Brewers from across Ireland will come together to showcase the best of Irish real ale at #GBBF this summer: ow.ly/lQOG30bRzVM
- Saturday, 20:05 : Our #GE2017 Manifesto aims to celebrate breweries, help pubs thrive and speak up for beer drinkers and pub goers:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…
- Saturday, 16:30 : Campaigners are fighting to save The Radcliffe in Hitchin, an 160-year-old pub. See the petition here: ow.ly/jO3n30bQ4VR
- Saturday, 12:35 : Did you know @BeerDayBritain is held on June 15th as it's the date the Magna Carta was sealed in 1215 - complete with reference to ale! 🍻